We are an innovative substrate provider for hydroponic greenhouse farming. Being experts in agriculture industry since 1930, we are committed to supplying you premium quality coco peat processed in our own manufacturing facility located at the heart of coconut triangle.
We produce grow bags, briquettes, and nursery cubes, customized to suit your size, composition and labelling requirements.
Realizing the true potential of Coconut and more specifically Coconut Coir, Goodagri set on a crucial mission to change the landscape of agriculture for the better.
This crucial mission helped bring together a diverse set of people who are passionate about addressing critical problems in global agriculture through sustainable alternatives. Supported by this passion, Goodagri started building a 100% Sri Lankan sustainable supply chain and coupled it with cutting-edge innovation to cater to the needs of a diverse global audience.
Today, Goodagri is well known for its quality & compliance and high-quality coir substrates backed by an unwavering commitment to the continued development of innovative coir-based products, sustainable good agriculture practices, efficient processes and production techniques. With an ever-increasing global demand for high-quality grow bags, coconut soil, grow pots, coco liner, fibre liner, animal bedding and more, Goodagri stays ahead of the curve through continuous research and development on individual global markets.
We at Hyperjet Technologies (Pvt) Ltd are committed to consistently improve on provisioning of high quality coco peat grow media solutions at all levels, thus enhancing total customer satisfaction by,
1. Establishing, implementing and maintaining the relevant, valid and applicable requirements of Management systems
2. Conformity to customer requirements, and expectations
3. Meeting Compliance obligation statutory and legal in Quality, Environment, Health & Safety.
4. Using state of art technology in process.
5. Operate business with environmentally responsible manner by adhering sustainable environment practices.
6. Upgrading human resources by continuous professional and skill Development by meeting ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements
7. Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health
8. Commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks, hazards and environmental impacts
9. Continual improvement of QMS, EMS & OHSMS
10. Consultation and participation of employees
11. Creating new customer expectations to create new industry standards
Last Update: 30th January 2024.